Monday, December 11, 2006

Iguanas

Ferdinand has been doing fine lately. No more of this crazy act he was doing before. Both of them are still getting around and eating good. Buddy likes to watch me change the bedding in the mouse cage. He keeps an eye on the mice for me. Brian's grandpa is going to feed them and make sure they're okay while we're gone for Christmas. He has to feed them, make sure they have water, and keep the temperature in the room okay. I have an oil heater that I use, especially at night. With the temperature being in the 50-60's most of the time during the day, I don't have to use it. But it gets cold at night and I can't let the room get below 65. I don't like it to get below 70. I think they'll be okay while I'm gone, but I think I'm already starting to worry about it!

No comments: