Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ophi's first bite

Hey doesn't that title sound familiar?! Well, I forgot to tell you that Ophi bit me...oh, I think it was last month. I was holding her after just taking her out of her cage. I was about to put her in the "feeding container" when she began holding onto my hand really tight. I said to her, "Hey, what are you doing?" and she bit me on the hand that I was holding her with. Well, she really didn't get a good bite. Think of her mouth open like this < on my hand which was like this |. So like two teeth got me. I think she realized that she really didn't want to eat me, and I put her down in the container. I think she must have been hungry and not thinking straight. Hey I know how she feels. Sometimes I get crazy-hungry too.

So that's three out of the four snakes that have bitten me once. I guess when a person has snakes it is just bound to happen at least once in a while.

No comments: